Terms of service
- Prices are displayed in British Pounds (Sterling), US Dollars and Euros, (prices shown in Euros and Dollars may differ slightly than the actual transaction charge due to daily currency exchange rate fluctuations).
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where appropriate (unless ordering from The Channel Islands or the outside the UK or other nations where VAT is applied by your customs when entering your country).
- All payments are automatically checked to make sure the Credit/Debit Card has not been reported lost or stolen before the payment is authorised. Orders made from countries outside the UK may require further proof of identity to support the card transaction. A TELEPHONE NUMBER IS REQUIRED TO VALIDATE YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS AND IN CASE WE NEED TO NOTIFY YOU OF ANY PROBLEMS IF THIS IS NOT SUPPLIED WE MAY BE UNABLE TO CONTACT YOU AND YOUR ORDER MAY BE CANCELLED.
- All orders received before 1 pm (weekends excluded) are packaged and aimed to be shipped the same day where possible by Royal Mail 48h Tracked Standard Delivery. Orders placed on a Friday after 1 pm will not be processed until the following Monday morning.
If you selected an Express Delivery and placed an order before 1 pm (weekends excluded), your order will be sent by Royal Mail 24h Tracked Express Delivery (which in some cases may take up to 2 days). Orders placed on a Friday after 1 pm will not be processed until the following Monday morning.
If you selected a Next Day Delivery and placed an order before 1 pm (weekends excluded), your order will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1 pm. Orders placed on a Friday after 1 pm will not be processed until the following Monday morning. Therefore, if you place an order on the weekend with Next Day Delivery, you will receive it on a Tuesday.
Orders with insufficient or wrong information will take longer as we try to gather the correct information.
- Goods and prices are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer alternatives which we think may be suitable. We will not send replacements or send you something you didn’t order without your prior consent.
- Products may only be returned if unopened and seal still in-tact and items are in original packaging with tags attached.
PLEASE CHECK OUR SHIPPING AND RETURNS PAGE BEFORE ORDERING. Products may only be returned within 14 working days of receiving them:
- For any goods you wish to return we must be notified within 48 hours of their arrival and you must confirm our returns procedure, failure to do so may invalidate your claim. The customer will be kept fully informed of progress regarding any replacements and or exchanges.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights.
- We may change these terms without prior notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England.
- DISCLAIMER: Please do not fully rely on this smartwatch. It is technology, and like any other tech or human, it can make mistakes. Please note that a smartwatch does not replace the position of any doctor. Always seek the final and superior advice of your doctor.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
1.1 These rules apply to all competitions, prize draws, promotions, giveaways and suchlike that are promoted on and run through our website or social media channels.
1.2 To enter a competition you must enter as directed on our social media channels.
1.3 Our competitions are free to enter (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter a competition:
(a) entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in the United Kingdom or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
(b) entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the competition, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
(c) Competition entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ the smartwatch4kids social network page (Facebook, Twitter etc.) as part of the entry process.
2.2 The maximum number of entries to a competition per person is 1.
2.3 The maximum number of entries for a competition shall be at our sole discretion but no less than 100 entries. Once this number of entries have been received, the competition will be closed to new entries, notwithstanding the published closing date.
3. Start and closing dates
3.1 A competition shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated Universal Time).
3.2 Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
3.3 No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3.4 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
3.5 Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
4.1 Competition entries shall be judged or winners selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our website and/or social media channels in relation to the competition.
4.2 If a competition entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner, and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.5 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4.6 The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 Competition prizes for each competition shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
5.2 Competition prize winners will be notified of the competition result by email (if address is asked for/provided) or by direct message on social media (winners must therefore ‘like’ or ‘follow’ our social media accounts in order to be contacted about prizes) not more than 30 days following the closing date of the competition, and will receive their prizes not more than 60 days following that closing date.
5.3 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
5.4 The results of a competition will be announced on our website within 30 days following the closing date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
5.5 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
6.1 You warrant to us that you created your competition entries, that you own all of the copyright in those entries, and that our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable licence to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your competition entries.
6.5 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocable and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your competition entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your competition entries.6.6
7. What happens to entries?
7.1 Competition entries will not be returned. Please, therefore, keep a copy of your competition entries.
8.1 We may undertake publicity activities relating to competitions and prize awards. The winner therefore agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.